Plans for the Over-Engineered Sanding Rack. Quite possibly the most over-engineered dispenser on the internet! This thing is an incredible addition to my workshop and has helped me be more efficient with using sandpaper. It gives you a clean tear and makes it far easier and nicer to re-use sandpaper as opposed to having to dig through odd shaped sheets of paper to find the grit I'm looking for.
This download includes:
- Working Drawings to print and take to the workshop.
- A Cutting List to ensure you are fully prepared for the project.
- A deconstructable SketchUp Model of the dispenser.
- A document detailing important construction notes for the project
Plans are supplied as an instant download and also sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Things to note before purchase
– This download does not include step-by-step instruction. Please refer to my YouTube series if you want to follow instruction
– I am not responsible for your mistakes. By purchasing these plans, you are agreeing that I am not held liable for any mistakes caused, measure twice, cut once. I also cannot help with sourcing timber, hardware or fixings.
– Missing Downloads Upon purchase, you will be taken to a download page where you can download the plans instantly. This may be difficult to see on a phone or tablet therefore you will also be sent a download link directly to the email address that your PayPal account is linked to. The number 1 reason for people losing their downloads is because they are looking in the wrong inbox.
– The plans are metric. Sorry Americans and old timers… but it's about time you got out the stone age.
Upon Purchase, you will be taken to a download page where you can download the file instantly. If you loose the file, you can re-gain access by logging into your account at the bottom of my website. The plans may also be sent to the address that your PayPal account is registered to. Keep in mind that this may be different to your normal email address!