Plans for the Joint Practice Frame. A great way to practice your joint cutting and frame assembly skills simultaneously!
This download includes:
- Working Drawings to print and take to the workshop.
- A Cutting List to ensure you are fully prepared for the project.
- A deconstructable SketchUp Model of the piece.
- A document detailing important construction notes for the project
Plans are supplied as an instant download and also sent to the email address linked to your PayPal account.
Things to note before purchase
– These are the plans that accompany the Practice Joint Frame series I am running on YouTube. If you're not confident with following these plans yourself, be sure to watch the videos in full. You will receive guidance on every step of the process and gain invaluable skills throughout!
– I am not responsible for your mistakes. By purchasing these plans, you are agreeing that I am not held liable for any mistakes caused, measure twice, cut once. I also cannot help with sourcing timber, hardware or fixings.
– Missing Downloads Upon purchase, you will be taken to a download page where you can download the plans instantly. This may be difficult to see on a phone or tablet therefore you will also be sent a download link directly to the email address that your PayPal account is linked to. The number 1 reason for people losing their downloads is because they are looking in the wrong inbox.
– The plans are metric. Sorry Americans and old timers… but it's about time you got out the stone age.
Upon Purchase, you will be taken to a download page where you can download the file instantly. If you loose the file, you can re-gain access by logging into your account at the bottom of my website. The plans may also be sent to the address that your PayPal account is registered to. Keep in mind that this may be different to your normal email address!